Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal State?

Options
  • 26-08-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

God I HATE that show. I know most 'paranormal investigation' shows are irritating but seriously, if you point all the cameras at your own faces because you imagine it looks spooky, then wave it around ineffectually whenever someone 'sees' something so it's gone by the time you get there you can expect nothing but ridicule. But it ran for 6 seasons?

The Wikipedia article on the show just makes you hate them more, the practical admission of pure fakery by the producers of this torpid mess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal_State

And I also don't appreciate the clandestine Catholic agenda being pushed by it. So much so do I hate this show that is has reduced me to a sheer lack of eloquence. I could probably rant all day but to anyone who is a member of the various investigative groups or individuals mentioned on the forum, I presume these shows may point people in your direction if they are so inclined, but do people expect you to show up like the cast of a bad student movie who watched 'Paranormal Activity' once too many times and try to speak in a spoo-wooky voice about kicking ghosts' collective 'asses' out of their houses?

I just think these shows do for real research what Michael Jackson's 'I sleep on the floor' line did for his reputation.

Advertisement