Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam Institute - Diploma in Android Mobile Application Programming by Distance

Options
  • 26-08-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hey guys, has anyone taken part in/ completed the Diploma in Android Mobile Application Programming by Distance Learning with Fitzwilliam Institute?

http://www.fitzwilliaminstitute.ie/android_programming_course_distance_learning.php

I'm having the last spot held for me and I need to let them know by Monday. It's the kind of thing I would like to do, and I know I could do it for free, but I need that motivation of an assignment to force me to sit down and learn the stuff in the evening after work.

I read a few threads on here, and there are mixed reviews about the institute, but I'd like some feedback from any heads in here who have done any/this course with Fitzwilliam Institute.

I'd have accepted the spot already, but the €995 cost is making me hold back to mull over it this weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I'm currently thinking about doing doing this course too, did you decide to do it after all? Any feedback for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Waterf0rdman

Did you do the course and what did you think of it did it help your career.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Sorry for the massive thread necro, but I'm finally in a place where this is something I can do.

I've put a down payment of half the course forward, and will put the rest on pay day at the end of the month. I'll have access to the course material then, and I'll hopefully keep this thread up to date so that there'll be some online resource to find out about at least one experience of this diploma course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 glenpatrick

Hi All

I would love to hear from anyone who has done the Fitzwilliam Institute online IT course, they are mainly software development. I have not done any handson software for about 10 years and I would like to et back into in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cormirl

Hi All,

Just wondering if you done this course and if so how was it. Difficulty level, content, would it be suitable for someone who hasn't got any software experience . How intense is the course?

• Advertisement
Advertisement