Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Kompassi 126 man server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

126 people? I'll be there with bells on C4 stuck to whatever I'm driving :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Me and jigsaw on it other night, its mental when everyone at one flag.

Have to use a special exe to get your unlocks, i played default and unlocked 3 guns in 2 rounds with the amount of points i got.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

How does it run when the server is full?

thinking of reinstalling bf2 just for this

Jonny7 wrote: »
    How does it run when the server is full?

thinking of reinstalling bf2 just for this

Worth reinstalling, admin told me they had 250 on it one night and it ran fine. I had 60 ping and game was smooth as fcuk.

Hardware wise Bf2 is a 5 year old game so any decent multi core server would chew that **** up for fun. Its in poland and you need a hack to get your unlocks, tbh i prefered starting fresh. made me love the game again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Worth reinstalling, admin told me they had 250 on it one night and it ran fine. I had 60 ping and game was smooth as fcuk.

Hardware wise Bf2 is a 5 year old game so any decent multi core server would chew that **** up for fun. Its in poland and you need a hack to get your unlocks, tbh i prefered starting fresh. made me love the game again.

Are there any custom maps with tons of vehicles?

In bf1942 there was Aberdeen which had about a dozen tanks on either side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

dreamers75 wrote: »

If you can get server files for this, I have no problem setting up a server in Dublin if ye's want. Let me know.

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Are there any custom maps with tons of vehicles?

In bf1942 there was Aberdeen which had about a dozen tanks on either side

Alcaraz?

http://sisu.kompassi.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I reinstalled BF2 again, lucky I found the serial for it. Great game, but the graphics make me cry, then I go back to BFBC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gearheart

server is madness, gudtimes tho lol

Advertisement