Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Spa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Absolutely ridiculous and i cant watch it all.The cat is clearly distressed and panicking.Wouldnt you be locked in a chamber with water jets shooting out at you? Crazy :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

anniehoo wrote: »
    Absolutely ridiculous and i cant watch it all.The cat is clearly distressed and panicking.Wouldnt you be locked in a chamber with water jets shooting out at you? Crazy :mad:
    Yeah, it wouldn't be as bad if it was slow running water, but those yokes look lethal!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭golden8

Not a cat lover per say but that is absolutely cruel. Cat is obviously extremely distressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

The owner should be done for abuse, inflicting unnecessary suffering on a cat for who's benefit? The cat was clearly very very distressed, there was an emergency stop button on the machine, why didn't someone push it. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

That is incredibly cruel, I can't imagine how stressed out that poor cat must have been, probably nearly had a small heart attack.
    Who on earth thought that was a viable thing to operate with an animal inside it? who gave it the go-ahead? It can't possibly be safety approved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ok watched it all "He survived,smelled better...but was not a happy kitty!" No sh!t sherlock. :(That is a PANICKING cat...for an entire minute (or longer if vid was edited). Why,why...whyyy would you do that to your pet?!! There are cats who like water etc but learn to like it if introduced it when young and/or gradually. Another *sigh,rolleyes* for me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I'm surprised the Kitty didn't end up with a complex... Poor thing :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I found that too disturbing to watch to the end. Horrible. I don't know how the owner could stand there and watch that happen.
    I wonder how easy it is for an animal to breathe in there? It fogged up really quickly, I'd imagine the humidity (never mind the panic) makes it hard to breathe.
    I also wonder... Imagine it malfunctioned and the water got too hot? I've seen dogs come out of *certain* groomers with burns from the hairdryer, it doesn't seem impossible to me that a machine like this would overheat.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

As a cat lover (we have 10 :o), that video really upset me. I couldn't watch the whole thing, the poor cat was so incredibly distressed :(

So I had to find something to cheer me up!

Advertisement