Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about tickets!?

Options
  • 26-08-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

Hopefully this is the right place to ask.

I purchased two "complimentary" tickets for EP from a friend. Included is two guest passes for the bacardi tent and two wrist bands. Just wondering, would I need to have my name on a certain list, or will giving the tickets at gate 1 suffice?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You do realise your friend got them for free, don't you?

Just giving in the tickets should be fine. Although you might want to double check that with your opportunistic friend. Did they have to give their name to anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Ye, I know he got them for free, its alright though, once there the same as the normal camping ticket and I saved a few quid, I dont mind! He says last year he didnt need to give any name and there was no guest list. He works in the drinks industry and they gave out 10 sets of 2 tickets. No name or anything. Just wondered did someone have any similar experiences.

Cheers for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

i've worked the last few ep's and anyone with a complimentary ticket is asked for 30e towards charity per ticket at the gate... just a heads up

i've worked the last few ep's and anyone with a complimentary ticket is asked for 30e towards charity per ticket at the gate... just a heads up

Grand ye, no bother, cheers. Do you reckon my name needs to be on some sort of list?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

flushje wrote: »
    Grand ye, no bother, cheers. Do you reckon my name needs to be on some sort of list?

no your name only needs to be on the list if you have to pick up the tickets on the day, but you have them already so doesnt affect ya

• Advertisement

no your name only needs to be on the list if you have to pick up the tickets on the day, but you have them already so doesnt affect ya

Cheers man!

Advertisement