Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a job. Probably be offered another one.

Options
  • 26-08-2011 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

OK. I have a job in a big software company here in Ireland which has reasonable pay and conditions. I applied for another job within the same organization but in Spain. I had an interview today and the interview went well and it seems now they will go away and make an offer. I had applied for the job because it offered at least one year abroad and accomodation was paid for, flights and a job in ireland after assignment is over... However at the end of the interview it was made clear that these type of positions were already filled.

I have to wait for the offer which should come through next week. My main concern is I have a house here that I'm paying 1,000 a month for mortgage, that is the main outgoing...

Now it seems I may have to pay for accomodation in spain... Also question mark over whether I could get my old job back in Ireland when I wanted to return.

Looking for some feedback... Questions i should be asking etc...

Advertisement