Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visa help.

Options
  • 26-08-2011 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all. Looking for a bit of advice. Thinking of going To aus. I dont qualify as a skilled worker. As I have no college education. I was gonna go on the working holiday visa but it says you cant work for more then 6 months with one employer on it. But I would prefer to stay with one employer if possible. What I the best visa option. My wife will b coming over with me but she could get a transfer through work. She works for Harvey normans. Could I go on her visa. Any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Harvey Norman brought a chain here called Clive Peters. Its gone bust they are closing loads of stores and turning the rest to Harvey Normans. Not a great time to be getting in there.

The Working Holiday Visa is not designed for migration purposes. It works for some but I would be very careful in putting all your eggs in that basket. I mean after the cost of flying you both over setting up somewhere to live and surviving in Jobless periods. How much will you have saved in one year?

Advertisement