Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Atheist and a little girl........

Options
  • 26-08-2011 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk?
    Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
    Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps.
    Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know $hit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Whether you're a believer or non-believer........it is funny!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I like it. But after hours can be a tough crowd.
    Just dont look anyone in the eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Freddie59 wrote: »
    ...it is funny!:)

No, not really.

Also, an atheist's position is effectively "I don't know shit, and neither do you".

he smiled smugly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Zillah wrote: »
    No, not really.

Also, an atheist's position is effectively "I don't know shit, and neither do you".

meeeeeooowww!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

What?

You've started on the sauce early young man.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

A Jehova Witness was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk?
    Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know," said the Jehova Witness. "How about why there is a God and a Heaven or Hell and life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
    Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps.
    Why do you suppose that is?"

The Jehova Winess, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is a God, or a Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know $hit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Whether you're a believer or non-believer........it is funny!:)

Yeah it's hilarious, I also fixed it so it's actually realistic now too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

That wasn't funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Mickeroo, you missed a bit :p

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

That joke is recycled so many times, making fun of someone else.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

If this is your attempt at anti - atheist comedy your going to have to raise your game a bit......

• Advertisement

Tried to warn you Freddie. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

I heard this years ago only it said politician and bank crisis. Someone fixed this up to perform a minute troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I suppose it's better than threads about priests and little boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

This joke is all over the place. I've seen it where the subject is global warming or nuclear power.

It not really a joke per se - just a vehicle to air a predujice. Nice one freddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

And so begins the battle to end all battles; the final confrontation between the obnoxious atheists and the non-questioning religious types.

Tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

what's even shi*ter about the joke is you could easy make the man a theist and the joke would be exactly the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Sergeant wrote: »
    And so begins the battle to end all battles; the final confrontation between the obnoxious atheists and the non-questioning religious types.

Tedious.

Yes, and they have their own damn forums for this kinda thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

disappointing

• Advertisement

Sheeesshh lads - it's Friday. Get a grip!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Get a grip!!

Of what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Of what?

My cock. . .roach problem, do you know any Pest control companys?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

The joke fails a bit to be honest since there's just as much proof that unicorns exist as there is that god exists. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

It's not fun being the butt of a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

That joke is recycled so many times, making fun of someone else.

It really takes the biscuit form behind when used by people who believe in a virgin birth, and a three personed carpenter amongst other things

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sheeesshh lads - it's Friday. Get a grip!!:D

Yea yea, if I came across a joke like that where a christian was the butt of the joke the only reason I'd post it on a forum like this is to rile up the christians, especially considering it's not ver funny. So don't act like you're not glad. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Laisurg wrote: »
    The joke fails a bit to be honest since there's just as much proof that unicorns exist as there is that god exists. :pac:

For feck's sake. Are ye REALLY this touchy and paranoid??:confused::D

Advertisement