Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Atheist and a little girl........

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Yea yea, if I came across a joke like that where a christian was the butt of the joke the only reason I'd post it on a forum like this is to rile up the christians, especially considering it's not ver funny. So don't act like you're not glad. :rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Next day the atheist was named as a paedo by tabloids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Am I in the religion forum now?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

c_man wrote: »
    Next day the atheist was named as a paedo by tabloids.
    Oddly enough, first time I heard the joke it was a beautiful woman (presumably of consenting age) instead of a 12 year old.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Freddie59 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

I apologise for the above comment, it's clear now the thread was purely an innocent by product of your lousy sense of humour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Jesus the modern atheist is a touchy soul. Lots of jokes about Christians, and fair enough, but a mild joke about an atheist and they are crying into their tofu.

Grow some balls atheists. You dish it out. Learn to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

For feck's sake. Are ye REALLY this touchy and paranoid??:confused::D

I just said the joke wasn't very good :D Not sure how that makes me paranoid though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

A Jehovah's witness was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk?
    Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "No."

QUOTE=Mickeroo;74047239]Yeah it's hilarious, I also fixed it so it's actually realistic now too :pac:

Now it's realistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk?
    Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
    Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps.
    Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know $hit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Whether you're a believer or non-believer........it is funny!:)

Ahaha:pac:

Brilliant. Nice one Freddie59.

Nice to see some of the athiests on here get some of what they love to dish out.

"Oh, that's not funny at all:mad:"

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Yahew wrote: »
    Jesus the modern atheist is a touchy soul. Lots of jokes about Christians, and fair enough, but a mild joke about an atheist and they are crying into their tofu.

Adding fuel to the fire there.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Yahew wrote: »

Yeah, religious socking it to us big bad atheists with a terribly unfunny joke which has been rehashed in various forms and situations before... Ya got us there lads! Hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

BTW, tofu is rotten :P

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ed2hands wrote: »
    Ahaha:pac:

Brilliant. Nice one Freddie59.

Nice to see some of the athiests on here get some of what they love to dish out.

"Oh, that's not funny at all:mad:"

When's the last time someone started a thread specifically to make fun of christians? Frankly I'd be disgusted if they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

To be fair, the girl is an annoying, smartass, ****ing idiot-her question had nothing to do with religion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Jaysus lads relax its a joke,if the joke was posted like mickeroo's there would be so many thanks and "brilliant joke" "I lol'd" and so forth.

How do you wind up an atheist?
    Very easily if this thread's anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

I have a joke.
    Believer outwits atheist with some irrelevant rhetorical device. Atheist "well you still believe in stupid made up unprovable bullshít that somebody pulled out of their hairy arse a few thousand years ago."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

ejmaztec wrote: »
    How do you wind up an atheist?

Put police tape around his house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Its quite simple really all the animals have different digestive systems therefore produce different shíts.
    Any atheist should be able to tell you that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Yeah, religious socking it to us big bad atheists with a terribly unfunny joke which has been rehashed in various forms and situations before... Ya got us there lads! Hands down.

Still upset, lads. get over it. Let the thread die.

Jaysus lads relax its a joke,if the joke was posted like mickeroo's there would be so many thanks and "brilliant joke" "I lol'd" and so forth.

Aye you're right.

I have a joke.
    Believer outwits atheist with some irrelevant rhetorical device. Atheist "well you still believe in stupid made up unprovable bullshít that somebody pulled out of their hairy arse a few thousand years ago."

How did he know there was a hairy arse involved?

How did he know there was a hairy arse involved?
    no body waxing 1000 years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I dont believe in religion and I found it funny,I also laughed at mickeroos version WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

A priest was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and ...
    lolololol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I've got one for ya

An atheist and a catholic walk into a bar, I forget the rest but your mother is a whore.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    no body waxing 1000 years ago
    There was

:p

• Advertisement

There was

:p
    Blast! Foiled again!!

Advertisement