Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 Timetable

Options
  • 26-08-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

The timetable for this year is up :cool: or should I say A timetable is up.... subject to change no doubt :P

https://timetables.dkit.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Yes will definately change! It always does! My course hasnt even got a timetable yet! But it is still August!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ToodlyWoodly

Oh really?? And did you do it from week 3 the 19th?

Yup! Like in the course section my course isnt there. But I gave it another week or two to update it

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ToodlyWoodly

Aw schuks. Yeah, I was kinda surprised to see it up there myself. Hoping it doesn't change too much cause I kinda like mine!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I get the site is still offline, but does anyone know roughly when they get them up and running? I sort of desperately need to know what my Thursday timetable is going to be like, sooner the better ^.^

• Advertisement

I think the timetables will only be up properly before the weekend we start, cos they will be put up and update and put and updated.... I remember last year I printed off the timetable the night before and it had all changed for the next day like.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Yep, best to check when you first get to the college as only then will you know your actual timetable and it will change over the first few weeks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Booo xD
    I know I'm meant to start back on the 19th, but I have to collect rent allowance from the post office every Thursday, so it would be nice to know if I had any free time >.>

Yea I know its really annoying, Cos like Im doing Humanities and like I only know by the timetable do I get my subjects that I want or will I have to choose a different combination. Not much we can do best just to wait and see!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

With some people back on the 12th, it's a little disconcerting that there are no timetables whatsoever up.

• Advertisement

Just to let yous know the timetables thing is working again =)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

my timetable looks great, no doubt itll take a few turns for the worst!

Advertisement