Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD login and registration

Options
  • 26-08-2011 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, sorry if this has been posted before but I went back a bit and did not see it so I thought I'd ask. I'm attempting to log into the UCD website to register for my first year. I put in the CAO number and Date of birth but when I click log in all I get is an error 404 URL not found message from the UCD website. Can any one help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Did you type it in the format DDMMYY ?

E.g 93 not 1993

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Irish Jester

Yeah did it properly like the handbook said.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Hmm I dont know then, maybe ring them to sort it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Hi, sorry if this has been posted before but I went back a bit and did not see it so I thought I'd ask. I'm attempting to log into the UCD website to register for my first year. I put in the CAO number and Date of birth but when I click log in all I get is an error 404 URL not found message from the UCD website. Can any one help please?

Just got same thing myself, go to 'Current Students' on left of homepage then click 'UCD Connect' in top right and enter your details, worked for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Irish Jester

Blay wrote: »
    Just got same thing myself, go to 'Current Students' on left of homepage then click 'UCD Connect' in top right and enter your details, worked for me:)

It worked, Thank you very much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement