Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to move into flat when you are living along the quays?

Options
  • 26-08-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi, I have to move into my apartment soon and I am getting worried about how to go about it! I will be living along the quays in Dublin, Wellington quay, along the Liffey, there is no parking! Could we pull in somewhere while I drag all the suitcases quickly out of the car and the driver drive off quickly? Or will we have to park in a carpark somewhere and lug all the suitcases to the apartment??

If anyone has any ideas please help!
    Thanks in advance

Mods- sorry, perhaps this was the wrong place to post, if there was a more suitable forum such as 'Dublin city' or something maybe you could move it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

There's on street parking just across the liffey on the north quays, so just a quick walk.

If it's a new apartment block there has to be some parking available, usually underground, you might be able to get access to this temporarily to move in.

There are also some hotels in the area which have parking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Wildebrian

Move in the nighttime but bring along someone to mind the car

Advertisement