Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Sim in Emobile Phone??

Options
  • 26-08-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

I know this has been talked about many times before but I cannot find a definitive answer anywhere?

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use a meteor sim card in an Emobile phone considering they are on the same network.

Anyone who can help me Thank You in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭obriea3

ciano316 wrote: »
    I know this has been talked about many times before but I cannot find a definitive answer anywhere?

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use a meteor sim card in an Emobile phone considering they are on the same network.

Anyone who can help me Thank You in advance. :)

Yes you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Yeah that will work no bother. The 2 networks are different but they share the same masses etc.
    You can even text and call emobile numbers if you have free meteor talk and text which is handy!

Advertisement