Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you snack?

Options
  • 26-08-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

...be honest.Sugary cereals,savoury foods,drinks,sweetened dairy and any sweet baked goods are included too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

On junk food? Not very often. I'd usually have some chocolate or something in the evening, but throughout the day, almost never.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Everyday lol i eat crisps and ice lollies etc without fail everyday but i don't care because my teeth are healthy and i'm not fat so why not bother.. all you have to do is brush your teeth real good and eat healthy stuff with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

owenc wrote: »
    Everyday lol i eat crisps and ice lollies etc without fail everyday but i don't care because my teeth are healthy and i'm not fat so why not bother.. all you have to do is brush your teeth real good and eat healthy stuff with it.

You're lucky you can get away with it everyday,I eat healthy most days but will normally have a pure junk day once per week.Usually depends on my mood.

Advertisement