Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to Bangkok

Options
  • 26-08-2011 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi everyone, I've been scouring the net big style looking for the cheapest flights to Bangkok for Jan 2012 Etihad seem to be the cheapest but I flew with them before and swore I wouldn't again. So does anyone have any cheap ass flight company names that I don't know about?

Thanks..:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

If you haven't tried putting your travel dates into www.skyscanner.ie, you really should - it's an excellent flight price comparison website.

But just make sure that the cheaper ones are consolidated fares instead of separate bookings added together - you could be in real bother if one flight was delayed and you missed a connection!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Rumplestilskin

Thanks it just shows Etihad again. Cheers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭spunk_monkey

Thanks it just shows Etihad again. Cheers though.

op, just out of curiosity, what's wrong with Etihad ? fly with them all the time and find them great..

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Op I flew with aeroflot before from shannon with one stop in moscow,cheap as chips.Not sure if the still fly though this was around 1996.Bring your own entertainment .

op, just out of curiosity, what's wrong with Etihad ? fly with them all the time and find them great..

Ok, I was traveling to Thailand a few years back and landed in Abhu Dhabi, where the gate was changed 3 times. The last time without any warning, I was about 10 seconds away from missing my flight, and I double and triple checked to see if the flight gate had been moved and was told no it's still at gate 9. Also I was treated as a second class citizen when it came to queuing for check in and what not, where the locals were called first to check in and we were told to wait until they had gone through.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Outline what price you got so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Try Turkish airways and Jordanian air.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Woodsy-eile

have you tried air asia? they only fly from london or paris to KL but pretty cheap and from there its easy to get to Bangkok....could be an option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

I flew out with Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia) from Cork via Stanstead and came home with Air Berlin via Frankfurt, Stanstead to Kerry earlier this year cost me about €400 to go out and similar to come home, didnt meet many people out there who payed alot less than that after you add in baggage allowance and taxes, I use skyscanner, what kinda prices are you been quoted??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

opodo.co.uk?

• Advertisement

snubbleste wrote: »
    Outline what price you got so far.

Lowest was 756.00 with Etihad

687.086 with BMI

749 .00 Turkish airlines

Advertisement