Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup 2011 players??

Options
  • 26-08-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi anyone else have this game state your username here for some games please?

mine is

HUGEBASHER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Im Penguins Haooo....

Have it rented for the week im up for a few games!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

whats the game like huge is it worth getting??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Nially88 but ill only be playing it for another week or so,truly a God awful game!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

naughto wrote: »
    whats the game like huge is it worth getting??

Il be honest lev and say it's ****e!! I'm a huge rugby fan I really wanted to love this but it's too easy and rage quitters online are really bad and that's IF you can find a game as not many people seem to have it!!

My advice wait for Jonah lomu rugby in a couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

If you were able to suffer Rugby 08 then this will do, it's mostly just a sub par patch for €45. The biggest problem with the game is the old "falling in line" syndrome of your defense, players will run in behind an attacker rather than face them up front, almost like they're trying to get offside or something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Id give this one a rent not worth buying.

At times it seems impossible to get the ball off the other team and your just waiting on them to make a mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Darragh18

ok lads i have rugby world cup 2011 and i was just wondering is there anyway to check the online world ranking in the game for xbox 360 because can't really find any good competition in the game.

Gametag;King Darragh

Advertisement