Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playground/playbarn in Newbridge?

Options
  • 26-08-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Going to newbridge tomorrow....her indoors is going doing a bit of shopping while I mind the kids...is there a playground or park or soft play place where I can bring the childer?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The only places is the playbarn at toughers business park about 4 miles outside newbridge on the way to naas. Tell me the direction your coming from and i can give you directions.

There is also a park beside the river but there's nothing there for kids so you'd have to bring toys with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

thanks. I will go to that playbarn so. Am coming from Kilkenny so I assume I follow signs for Naas. thanks for your post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

mick kk wrote: »
    thanks. I will go to that playbarn so. Am coming from Kilkenny so I assume I follow signs for Naas. thanks for your post.

Exit 10 off m7, go over motorway bridge, 3rd exit off roundabout towards newbridge, 2km along the road turn left into business park, over 2 speed ramps, turn left, left again st Yankee candle and left again at granite concepts. Tricky tricksters is big building at end of carpark

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

There's Tricky Trickers in Toughers Business park between Naas and Newbridge on the old road

The Playbarn is near Naas (The Ball Side) - about 0.5 miles from Johnstown

Fun Factory - just off the M7 between Naas and Newbridge (M7 business park)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

went to tricky tricksters in toughers business park - thanks for the posts. Place was great. Its a pity the newbridge sc doesn't have some sort of play area or even a playground in the town...in kilkenny in the mcdonagh jnt. sc theres a soft play area thats a big hit and draws in lots of people with kids. thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Their is a playground beside the sports and leisure centre on station road. Its pretty basic though.

Advertisement