Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Bake or St Tropez??

• 27-08-2011 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I booked an appointment for a spray tan for my debs, i chose St Tropez but now im thinking i should have gone for Fake Bake as people say it's good. has anyone ever tried both and can help? i don't want too be orange or anything just to look like iv spent 2 weeks in the sun :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

It's hard to know, personally I prefer fake bake, St Tropez is orangey on me but there are many others who would say the opposite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Tayla wrote: »
    It's hard to know, personally I prefer fake bake, St Tropez is orangey on me but there are many others who would say the opposite.

Yes I think it depends on your skin tone. I much prefer st trapeze as it looks fairly natural on me. Fake bake looked ... Well it looked fake on me it was too thick and opaque for me although that may just be the variation of it I used. St tropez does look manky coming off on me though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭thefireinside

The St.Tropez spray tan is the best i've ever had, and i've tried a few :) So natural looking but still dark enough, honestly like you're just back from hols!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

another vote for St. Tropez, fake bake looked really orange and fake on me though I had heard it was supposed to be better

Advertisement