Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 5 (PC) - Looking For Killers

Options
  • 27-08-2011 3:46am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if any folks around here actually have RE5 (and an interest in playing it) - I'm trying to get some nice Mercenaries Clips or Co-Op for the channel as well as try to appreciate the game and it's online mode without having to tolerate all the hacked/modded games, laggy foreign games and other complaints - Afterwards, I'll likely mod the **** out of it when finished.

Yeah, I know, late to the party on this matter but still, no harm asking - If anyone would fancy battering some Plaga sometime, add me (RopeDrink). Maybe you'll get thrown on YouTube and become hella famous! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I want to get it for pc. I have it for xbox, but controls are so ****. Shevas intellect is not helping!

I wouldn't mind having a coop go, but I need to find it cheap somewhere.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'd be up for it. Have a look at the mods too for 4 player mode and harder AI :pac:

if we have it on topic. any good place, to pick it up cheap? i dont like what they did with RE5, but i want atleast have a go at it with someones more intelegent then AI in re5.

use teamspeak for it too? would be fun!

found it on amazon for 9.59pounds, but need 25pounds for free delevery...

19.99 on steam. or 17.99 on amazon with delevery included...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

It's £13.95 on direct2drive.com

• Advertisement

Right. Guys...

Anyone would play it with negron start to end? Using Ts too?

I want to play that game, but I wont buy it if I wont have anyone to play it with. I tried a few tomes with ai and o hated it. I don't want to play with drop in drop out randomers too...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

As I said, I'd be up for it. Played through it with a friend a few months ago again for the lulz. Was great fun

As I said, I'd be up for it. Played through it with a friend a few months ago again for the lulz. Was great fun

I will get in on steam tomorrow after work so. When would you be free?

Not for about 10 days :pac: Off to Spain in a few days. Finally got fed up with the weather here :P

Not for about 10 days :pac: Off to Spain in a few days. Finally got fed up with the weather here :P

Bastard... I am not Irish, but last time I left this rock was 3 years ago :(. Got 3 weeks of holidays to take before November and I can't... Too busy and others on holidays :(. Some sun would do good for me...

Anyone else wants a go of re5? Cherry backstabed me again ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Sporks

I never tried co-op before but would be up for a go.

You can add me on steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/basketcase182

Although the time I get to play these days is limited I should be able to get on tomorrow night if anyone is up for a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 greg31

lets play add me up, You can add me on steam: greg31
    so excited... Resident Evil 5

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Sporks

Is anyone still up for this? I'll be about this evening if anyone fancies some zombie bashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have it as well, I got it from CDWow for 15 euro including postage, if that's of any help. Love the game so much, own it on PC and the 360. It's incredible playing it in 3D on the PC though, really is something.

Advertisement