Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnancy massage

Options
  • 27-08-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know of anywhere that does this, that doesnt cost the earth.
    It doesnt have to be a salon,but Balbriggan /Skerries area .Thanks Cathy(only 8 weeks left):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

What kind of message? ;)

It will be fine?

It doesn't hurt?

You don't need the pain relief?

(Sorry, couldn't resist :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I fixed it, story of my life.Im having a section in 6 weeks and have PSD. I need to get sorted out as soon as possible.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

cathy01 wrote: »
    I fixed it, story of my life.Im having a section in 6 weeks and have PSD. I need to get sorted out as soon as possible.:o
    Does the place on the corner opposite the Autism Action Shop in Balbriggan do them? Can't offer you a personal experience as I've never been but family members have & said they're good.

The Bracken Clinic physios are excellent as well and that could be an option. The only thing is most of their treatment rooms are upstairs & if you've got SPD/PGP in late pregnancy stairs are very hard to deal with.

Another option would be to ring the health centre and ask for details of a qualified physical therapist who works in the area and does home visits.

Best of luck, you're on the home strait now. ;) I'm not far behind you either!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

I really have to recommend In Touch at Airside. They have the pregnancy table where you bump fits into and you can lie on your stomach pain free!

I've only 2 weeks left and got the full pamper package 3.5hrs for €160 and it was the best money I've ever spent.

http://intouchbeauty.ie/maternity.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Just seen that now, wow,.I couldnt afford that package but the other ones seem nice.The table is a great idea.I was really worried about how I would even get up on the table with my psd/pgp.
    Thanks,Cathy

• Advertisement
Advertisement