Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G signal

Options
  • 27-08-2011 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

I have an N 95 with meteor, but im ready to move up to a smart phone.I have looked at the coverage maps etc, but i was wondering is there any way i can check the Meteor coverage where i live with my N95? i dont have a data allowance with my current plan, so i dont know if i can use it to find out. any advice welcomed .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Go into network settings on the phone and do a network search, If meteor 3G isn't showing you have no meteor 3G coverage,(you should also see a 3G symbol beside the signal bars on your phone) their map is absolute rubbish on their website, wouldn't be the best network for 3G coverage anyway.
    P.S you already have a smartphone;)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

Yes i know i have a smart phone already, but i have it nearly 3 years and i use it a lot for work, so its almost knackered at this stage. The new ones seems a lot easier to use and easier to navigate .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

If ya go into the shop they have a more accurate tool. It even has all the houses marked down to what coverage they should have

Advertisement