Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot connect to EA servers FIFA 11

• 27-08-2011 10:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

apologies if this has been covered, but is anyone else having issues connecting to the EA servers?

every time i play FIFA 11 for the last week i'm getting 'cannot connect to EA servers'

it's a joke!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Sometimes it's a case of try 4-5 times...Other times, leave for a match or two (i.e. play Kick off or something) and then it might be working. A little unreliable to say the least.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Seem to have dropped a lot of servers so they can prepare for upcoming games like fifa 12 and battlefield 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

heard there is alot of problems with the EA servers in the last day or 2, lots of calls about it here anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

ya it's coming and going for weeks now , so bloody annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

the ea servers are a joke.
    if only they had hosts like COD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Timbo13h

I am also having the same problem!! Getting angry at it but I thought I would share the Chat Transcript I had with an EA online person.

Hi, my name is Rahul. How may I help you?
    ME: Hello there
    Rahul: Hi!
    ME: Well the problem is that when I come on my Xbox and start up fifa 11 and it tries to connect to the servers it seems to say 'The EA servers are not available at this time', now it has happened the past few weeks and I also think it happens to other people from reading the forums, but after time it does connect so I just wanted to know what the problem may be?
    Rahul: I want to let you know that we have received contacts in this regard from some other players as well and we have already reported the issue to development house.
    ME: ah that is good to hear, when is the problem likely to be resolved?
    Rahul: It seems to be a temporary issue this time, our engineers are trying hard to fix it. So I hope soon it would be resolved

Hope this just gave a little insight into what is going on :)

Advertisement