Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone watching Campervan Crisis

• 27-08-2011 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭

It's on Quest on Wednesdays at 9

Taking a split screen vw that's on its last legs, fitting a turbo bored engine and replacing pretty much all its metal

The presenter isn't looking for a show winner so its a bit different to the anal detail you'd find on 'a car is born' etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Is that the one with the van called Dipsy? If so it's been on before. Turbo causes endless problems and they try a few turbos to sort it.

There's a lovely splitty rusting away on a driveway in Swords I spotted a few weeks back, shame to see it in such a condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Yeah, that's the one. Yer man is called Nigel I think.
    I think his choice of turbo was questioned at the start. I'm only 4 episodes in so haven't gone that far yet :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

The fella thats doing this in a wooden shed at the bottom of his garden?

Himself and the wife look like the 'T2 Camper' sort of people (Crusties)

I think i've seen all of it, not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

camper-van-crisis-text_2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Looks like him alright

• Advertisement
Advertisement