Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car lying idle

Options
  • 27-08-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭

My wife has her old car lying idle in our drive for the last 18 months. I had planned to sort it out for her, but I'm so busy with work I haven't had time to advertise/organise a private sale ect. So does anyone know of any garages/scrap dealers around who might be worth contacting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

What make/type/age of car is it?

I might take it off your hands..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭WANTStoWORK

My wife has her old car lying idle in our drive for the last 18 months. I had planned to sort it out for her, but I'm so busy with work I haven't had time to advertise/organise a private sale ect. So does anyone know of any garages/scrap dealers around who might be worth contacting?

What make model miles etc is the car?? how long is it lying idle? NCT'd?
    I would say you could very likely get rid of it in here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Just seen your replies, I'll PM you guys tomorrow at a more respectable hour.

Advertisement