Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VCH piercing in Dublin

Options
  • 27-08-2011 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place to get a VCH piercing in Dublin? I have tattoos and had my tongue pierced but all were done in the US. I don't fancy travelling for this ;)

Recommendations, especially from people who have had it done, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Snakebite on abbey street would be a good place to start :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Got mine in Snakebite and couldn't have been happier with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

I have it done.

Snakebite would get my vote. The place I got mine done has since moved somewhere else but I get all my piercings in Snakebite these days. They're awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I would like to be able to say I have it done, but I don't have he necessary equipment :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭SingingCherry

Cheers, everyone! I had a look around online and snakebite seemed popular but nothing like hearing it from experience, you know?

And thanks for the replies from those even missing the necessary bits! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

I would recommend Bodyshock. They pierced my reverse PA, and it is perfect.

I originally got it done at Snakebite, and it was pierced much, much too shallow. The placement was ridiculous, when I took the bandage off when I got home I couldn't believe he let me walk out with it there. Snakebite have a great reputation, and I'm sure they're great for everything else, but I would not go there for a genital piercing. Bodyshock all the way! :)

Advertisement