Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison forum threads

Options
  • 27-08-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

I went to show someone a thread from the prison forum that was quite funny.

The easiest way to find it is to sort the threads by replies. However the only threads that showed up were from August on.

Is there a reason for this or is it a glitch?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you change pages, then go back to 'first' page it shows you them, looks like a possible bug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Gordon wrote: »
    If you change pages, then go back to 'first' page it shows you them, looks like a possible bug.

While we are on the subject that forum is very boring since you left..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Gordon wrote: »

While we are on the subject that forum is very boring since you left..:(
    Hehe, aw cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

I was disappointed no-one tackled Penis Boy, in there.

He seemed a cut above the other prisoners, but, alas, the anticipated to-and-fro never materialised.

Emiko wrote: »

He seemed a cut above the other prisoners, but, alas, the anticipated to-and-fro never materialised.

LOL I seen that. Pedo priest was another one allthough Dav changed his name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

He's back in Prison...re-reg....no response yet......bring Gordon out of retirement for the day I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

We should be able to award smiley faces to the mod/admin with the best put down/reply in prison. Tally the smileys and the mod/admin with the most wins gets a hooker full of cocaine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    We should be able to award smiley faces to the mod/admin with the best put down/reply in prison. Tally the smileys and the mod/admin with the most wins gets a hooker full of cocaine.
    WTF?! LOL

And we have our first response, Zaph steps up to the plate for the Admins, we can decide who's winning here, if Penis Boy is the Victor his prize should be unbanment (is that a word) and his original name back.:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

...if Penis Boy is the Victor
    I really hope Victor doesn't see this.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,183 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I was disappointed no-one tackled Penis Boy
    huh.jpg

• Advertisement

Allthough I LMFAO at Tom Dunne`s response here...:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056379009

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Just to clear up any confusion, the following picture does not mean you get bigger flowers if you end up in Prison:

jail_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

OPs question asked and answered, this has gone a completely different route now. Closing before the lolcats get dragged out...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement