Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Cosmetic Surgeon

Options
  • 27-08-2011 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey.
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with different cosmetic surgeons in Ireland?
    I want to get something done but have no idea how to choose where to go as there are quite a lot of places to choose from. I've heard good things about Cosmedico but I need to research a bit more.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I imagine it all dependant on what you want done. I believe breasts and noses are quiet popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Whatcha gettin' done, OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

10 Pints of guinness.

Everyone should start looking better after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

wow!, you have picked the best forum to ask this what are the chances! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 MrsCreepers

Saila wrote: »
    wow!, you have picked the best forum to ask this what are the chances! :eek:

I don't have a clue how to use this site :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Great. Another designer vagina thread.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This is definitely not the place OP... Also I am not sure if this falls under medical advice category so not sure where to point you to be of help on boards.ie I'm afraid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement