Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottom Line Tournament 1101

Options
  • 27-08-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I've recently been given a Bottom Line 1101 fishfinder unit by a pal who sold his boat but it came with no wires etc. Can anyone with experience of these please advise me where I can buy the necessary bits and pieces to mount it and get it working?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Hi westwicklow, For what you pay for a new transducer and mounting kit you could pickup a new one, they only cost about $70-$80 one shop "Cabelas" even had them for $39 in the US so with shipping you should be under the €100 mark or you could get one from Marine parts direct for €180 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

Thanks for the info fergal.b. Decision made eh??

Advertisement