Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takeaway Delivery Offers

Options
  • 27-08-2011 6:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭

Not sure what im in mood for, Anyone know of any good deals going at the moment?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Dominos do any pizza for 10 Eur 4 toppings max collection only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Mizzoni do a 16.5 incher with 2 toppings for a tenner.........NOM NOM!!! That was my dinner 3 days in a row last week:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,163 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

El_Drago wrote: »
    Mizzoni do a 16.5 incher with 2 toppings for a tenner.........NOM NOM!!! That was my dinner 3 days in a row last week:o
    Health freak ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

got that deal from just-eat.ie (mizzonis) the dough wasnt cooked enough & it wasnt very enjoyable, it could hardly because I had the base as BBQ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Shanley wrote: »
    got that deal from just-eat.ie (mizzonis) the dough wasnt cooked enough & it wasnt very enjoyable, it could hardly because I had the base as BBQ...

I just had the same deal today with 20% off from just-eat and it was delicious as always

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

Ended up getting the eddie rocket's €13 deal delivered. Any 2 burgers, 2 fries and 2 soft drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

El_Drago wrote: »

They're still doing this in the Santry branch - I've had my run-in's with Mizzoni's customer service before for being very rude, but on this occasion the guy there said they'd deliver it free of charge, despite the deal not including delivery.

Fair play Mizzoni's Santry :)

* Didn't realise this was the Galway forum, but hopefully your local Mizzoni's will honour it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Justeat have 17% off tonight with this code: FBM28

Card orders only which is a pain as they charge extra to use a card so if your not ordering much the discount only really covers the card charge.

Advertisement