Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any second hand bookshop?

Options
  • 27-08-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Is there a second hand bookshop on campus?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

ULSU sells second hand books as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

also you can get nearly any book you want in pdf format if you look around online, I made the big mistake of getting all recommended texts for my course last year, costing me 250 a semester, we didnt use most of the stuff....never again, Ill be downloading pdf's and printing chapters as I need them this term

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

iPwnage wrote: »
    also you can get nearly any book you want in pdf format if you look around online, I made the big mistake of getting all recommended texts for my course last year, costing me 250 a semester, we didnt use most of the stuff....never again, Ill be downloading pdf's and printing chapters as I need them this term

Any decent sites to recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Any decent sites to recommend?
    not without earning myself a warning :D

Advertisement