Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best combination of Sweets??

Options
  • 27-08-2011 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Me and a few of my friends have discovered an amazing combination of sweets.

1. Next time you go to the shop, get a bottle of Coke, a packet of Taytos (Cheese and Onion) and a mars bar.

2. Eat the taytos and Mars bar together.

3. Wash down with Coke.

4. Your stomach will love you forever.

What do ye think is the best combination? I wanna try some other ones.

P.S. Surprisingly I'm not actually fat!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

1. Cheese and Onion Taytos
    2. Then the really thin dairy milk bars for kids
    3. Glass of ice cold frothy milk

PS. I am :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Lynchit

Ha that sounds class too! Can't beat taytos like.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Popcorn - butter & salt with chocolate, simples.

Aw yeah! Or anothers mixing malteasers with popcorn. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Lynchit wrote: »
    Aw yeah! Or anothers mixing malteasers with popcorn. :D
    This.

Why is everyone else ruining their chocolate with crisps? Especially cheese & onion. Ick :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Brown hula hoops + buttons = yum

Jaffa cakes dipped in red wine is suprisngly good too. Sounds mank but tastes gorgeous! The spongy bit soaks up the wine and it mixes with the orangey jelly bit. Delish :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

taytos are minging especially the cheese and onion ones they make you stink really badly.
    :P

i would have to say that the best snack would be the chilli doritios along with trebor softmints and pepsi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I seriously cant comprehend how people not only drink coke at all, but find it nice and/or refreshing

its rank stuff!

Snort a dip dab, thats where its at! xD

owenc wrote: »
    i would have to say that the best snack would be the chilli doritios along with trebor softmints and pepsi.

Good God, no :eek:

Why is everyone else ruining their chocolate with crisps? Especially cheese & onion. Ick
    Coz its awesome.
    Jaffa cakes dipped in red wine is suprisngly good too.
    Wow now that I have to try!
    taytos are minging especially the cheese and onion ones they make you stink really badly.
    Wrigleys extra ;)

I can actually picture my stomach exploding after that! But yeah I'll try it! :D
    I seriously cant comprehend how people not only drink coke at all, but find it nice and/or refreshing
    I'm addicted to coke. Coca cola. Kinda embarrassing but there you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

Marshmallows,cream and hot white chocolate are a match made in heaven :pac:.
    Coz its awesome.
    I'm addicted to coke. Coca cola. Kinda embarrassing but there you go.
    heard way too many horror stories about people screwing their insulin with soft drinks so i'll stick to diet coke :o unless it's really worth it like an alcopop.

^ I think the aspartame and other such crap in diet drinks is just as much to blame.

^ I think the aspartame and other such crap in diet drinks is just as much to blame.
    ya they're both evil but atleast it's not as bad as american coca cola which has high fructose corn syrup in it.

but getting back to topic...custard,jelly and icecream!

heard way too many horror stories about people screwing their insulin with soft drinks so i'll stick to diet coke unless it's really worth it like an alcopop.

Yeah, I think both are just pretty bad for you.
    ya they're both evil but atleast it's not as bad as american coca cola which has high fructose corn syrup in it.
    I reeeeally wanna try that. :) Don't you judge me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Coke, Popcorn & skittles from cinema. Chew both together and take a sip of coke:)

Yeah tried that one too it's a good one ;)

Next time you're drinking a hot drink, get a chocolate finger, bite off both ends and use it like a straw. When my friend told me about that one, I thought he was mad but it actually works :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Next time you're drinking a hot drink, get a chocolate finger, bite off both ends and use it like a straw. When my friend told me about that one, I thought he was mad but it actually works :cool:

This also works really well with a penguin bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ciarajl

Or a twix!!. Delicious with tea. When you suck the tea through the twix, the biscuit goes soggy and the caramel and chocolate melts! Yum Yum!

Favourite combo is cinema popcorn with minstrels or mateasers, washed down with coke! :-)

I know this is going to sound weird but if you eat a juicy apple with a dry cream cracker at the same time...it tastes like apple tart.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

Step 1: Buy a bar of Dairy Milk and a bag of C&O Taytos.

Step 2: Open Taytos, break Dairy Milk into its 8 pieces, put into Tayto bag

Step 3: Shake bag until well mixed

Step 4: Behold the greatest thing since the sliced pan

• Advertisement

Next time you're drinking a hot drink, get a chocolate finger, bite off both ends and use it like a straw. When my friend told me about that one, I thought he was mad but it actually works

thank you so much,incredible experience using the white chocolate ones with that technique!

a warm freshly baked scone with cream and strawberry jam.

toffee muffin and a mug of tea.

custard,jelly and cream.

Best combination of Sweets??
    SugarCoat wrote:
    I know this is going to sound weird but if you eat a juicy apple with a dry cream cracker at the same time...it tastes like apple tart.

These aren't sweets :p

These aren't sweets :p
    ok i'll add to my post with...When you mix those two healthy foods together it tastes like sweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭merengueca

Mars Bar and glass of milk

Salty crisps mixed with a bag of buttons

For the cinema : small bag salted popcorn, bag of dolly mixture and minstrals all mixed together : it's like the worlds best lucky dip, every go is a winner:D

(urgh Im on a diet and now really want crisps)

Advertisement