Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Music Downloads or Music Sharing Help

Options
  • 27-08-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Folks,

Now that Limewire has shut down what other options are available for free music downloading or are there any clients similar to limerwire for sharing and downloading music for free!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've given up on Google! :o

Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

Allan84mv wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Now that Limewire has shut down what other options are available for free music downloading or are there any clients similar to limerwire for sharing and downloading music for free!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've given up on Google! :o

Cheers!!

I'm sure you mean legally free music available to download yes :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Allan84mv: Check out Jamendo.

Everyone else: Please don't suggest anything that permits the illegal distribution of copyrighted music.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Allan84mv

ill ask on another forum seen as everyone here seems so self righteous

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Allan84mv wrote: »
    ill ask on another forum seen as everyone here seems so self righteous
    Just to be clear, the Boards.ie Terms of Use state the following:
    You agree NOT to use Boards.ie to:
    post Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
    By creating an account everyone posting here has agreed to those terms. I've already linked you to a site that contains enough music to keep you listening for a long time.

So, in conclusion, if not wanting to get this site in trouble and providing you with a huge resource of free music is being self-righteous then so be it. I'm sure you can find another forum more suited to your taste.

Advertisement