Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the worst pubs in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-08-2011 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Could be differing reasons clientele, staff and service, atmosphere or lack of, grotty decor, my candidates would be

Players Lounge ( when it was open )
    Bottom of the Hill in Finglas
    Cardiffsbridge Arms
    Wicked Wolf, Blackrock, ( never could figure out why there's a boozer like this in such an area and why it's such a draw )
    never liked The Mercantile in Dame St or the general vibe of that area on weekend evenings.
    Don't like O'Neills in Suffolk St

Best would be Hedigans, Porterhouse North, Mulligans, Bull & Castle, O'Neills in Pearse St, MacGowans in Phibsboro is ok as well.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Where to start? I'm sure there's been loads of threads on this already, but here's my five cents:

Finches in Neilstown (for many years it didn't have any windows - 'nuff said)
    The Parnell Mooney
    The Old Chinaman (long since thankfully gone)
    Salmons Inn, Mountview, Blanchardstown
    The Corduff Inn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Fibbers - they started doing those foam parties and ibiza competitions. Now its full of children. Great example of destroying a good place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

No thanks, too much scope for baseless comments that could lead to issues for Boards in this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Flannery's.

IBTL!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Des wrote: »
    No thanks, too much scope for baseless comments that could lead to issues for Boards in this one.
    We've got a right to criticize anyone and anything we want. Or using other words, we're reviewing places! No b**t or false made up stories are being made here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement