Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doughnut tyre marks on motorway between Athenry and Galway

Options
  • 27-08-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

Couldn't believe my eyes when driving into galway on the motorway today. Dougnut trye marks in several locations, most around bridges over the motorway. Can the boy racers be most stupid? Once stupid kid spinning a car in a circle and then an innocent motorist doing 120K doesn't make a good conclusion!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

could be worse atleast they could see the headlights comin a few km's before hand!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

How do you know they were'nt created by a doteen of a granny in her micra :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

op i cant see why your suprised about them, any road i go there is one at every juntion..its them who are ruining their tyres,eventualy they will have get new one,s if they do it all the time, tyres are not cheap to buy.

Advertisement