Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Kevins Street Gym?

Options
  • 27-08-2011 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone got any info on the gym at Bolton street dit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

You wrote kevin st. in your title but bolton street in the description so i dont know which one you want to know about :P

Kevin st gym is fairly small. it has the bare minimum, tredmills, rowing machines, bikes(i think) some dumbells and a few weigh machines. Dont think they had any benchs.

Pool is fairly big though and theres a standard sized sports hall upstairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

suspecting he only found out he's heading to bolton street instead....

is Kevin street gym free to students?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

Nah its like 70 quid for the 2 semesters for the gym and pool.
    But they do seperate prices for them singley. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

Mousey- wrote: »
    suspecting he only found out he's heading to bolton street instead....

is Kevin street gym free to students?

haha have you seen the size of kevin street its about the size of my bed room (thats me being serious) :) bolton street is huge great college its got it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 whatdaisydid

If you pay for the Kevin St. gym are you able to use Bolton St. and vice versa? Or is it just what you pay for?

• Advertisement

If you pay for the Kevin St. gym are you able to use Bolton St. and vice versa? Or is it just what you pay for?

When you become a member you have full access to all facilities, bolton street, kevin street, pool etc

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

I heard that the Kevin St. gym is getting renovated in November....

VickBack wrote: »
    I heard that the Kevin St. gym is getting renovated in November....

Renovations are already being done in bolton street I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

ive heard that if your a member of the fitness dock gym on camden st that you can use the gym for free? is this true?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭ASJ112

Is there a pool in DIT Bolton street ? Anybody know the cost of a single visit to the pool ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

ASJ112 wrote: »
    Is there a pool in DIT Bolton street ? Anybody know the cost of a single visit to the pool ?

There's no Pool in BST, but there is one in KST

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sticksman

What sort of equipment is there for the Bolton Street gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

What's the story with joining it? Does it cost much...would I have to pay for the whole year or just the 2nd term....there website is a bit sh1te for info!!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sticksman

Is the pool closed for the summer? I see construction going on over at that side of Kevin Street yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

sticksman wrote: »
    Is the pool closed for the summer? I see construction going on over at that side of Kevin Street yesterday.
    Yeah fit to go which is the private company which runs the gym and pool only has a contract that covers term time.

That said the place would be closed due to the construction anyway.

Advertisement