Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating and picking subjects

• 27-08-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Which subject is like History but a shorter course. The two books thing is... well hard to get around. Am already doing Maths, English, Biology, History, Spainsh..
    I was thinking Religion Is like History or Business or economics

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

classics i've heard people speaking about, economics is a good subject to take up for the year though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

I'd say Home Economics. It's a real easy course and it kind of mixes in with some of the stuff you do in Biology. You do a project too which gives you 20% I think it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

I'd say classics, i did religion and it would be way too hard to do in one year considering the fact theres no choice on the paper. the course is fairly long too, i had 3 books and about 200 sheets on top of that

Advertisement