Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abbey Training Premises - Fas Course

Options
  • 27-08-2011 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey, I'm due to start a FAS course there on Monday but I am having trouble in locating the premises.

The address on the letter is Abbey Training, in Belvedere Court just off Gardiner Street. There is no contact number on the letter either to call to get exact directions.

There has been a few threads on here already about locating this office but they have went unanswered.

I have pm'd some of the people that have already asked the same question and hopefully I might get a reply.

But if anyone else that has attended a course or knows where Abbey Training on Belvedere Court is could help me out I'd be very grateful. Thanks a mil.

Comments

Advertisement