Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photocopying House Plans

• 27-08-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Limerick I can get a set of house plans copied?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I don't but I'll tell you what I did with my plans. I had the scale of the drawing reduced down so that it fit on an A4 page and I could print it out myself anything I needed it.

Just make sure you get yourself a 3 sided scale ruler. About €3.50 for sale in most stationary shops and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 gerw88

Well, there's a greeting card shop next to Chawkes in Castletroy(It's opposite Lidl on the Dublin Road). They do photocopies up to A1 size. It's cheaper than anywhere in town...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Hackets on Roches St. would do it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Docucentre on O'Connell St ( in basement under Axa Insurance afaik) near old Clancy Electric shop.

GBM on Lower Hartstonge St (next to Leddins' Pub)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Thanks a mill. Chawke's is nearest so will give them a try. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭cr17

Anyone know the cheapest place to get A1 photcopies done in Dublin city ?
    Reads nassau st website saying 4.13 a copy, Is this the going rate ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

cr17 wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place to get A1 photcopies done in Dublin city ?
    Reads nassau st website saying 4.13 a copy, Is this the going rate ?

Try asking in the Dublin City Forum. Most of the posters on this forum are based in Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.

Advertisement