Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitumen roofing sheets (Onduline, Coroline) Dublin

• 27-08-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Everybody,

Would anyone know where to source Onduline or Coroline roofing sheets in/near Dublin?
    I've fitted them on a house back in Latvia about 10 years ago (still as new) and they were fantastic to work with and dirt cheap to by.

Now I have a house here in Ireland with a bathroom extension that needs a new roof cover and since the angle of the roof seems a bit shallow I was thinking of putting Onduline or Coroline on it (the overlap between the sheets would prevent any backlash except when the place goes under water completely).

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Looks like I might have found one distributor for the Onduline type of bitumen sheets - roofshingles.ie.

Has anyone had any dealings with them in the past? Are they good to deal with, how's the service?

Just emailed them about a quote for 8 sheets and some accessories and delivery options/cost to Dublin. That should clear up the cost question (hopefully) :).

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

How did this work out in the end.

Am thinking of using the onduline myself

Advertisement