Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email updates from boards

Options
  • 28-08-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi I used to get email updates when a thread was updated. Havent had one in a while how do I get them back??

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Add the thread to your threads, it's above the first post to the right.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭faganlesley

Add the thread to your threads, it's above the first post to the right.
    Still have that on my page but emails suddenly stopped

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Go into your control panel and I think it's called subscribed threads, hit the box at the top and you'll get instant updates. If it was a megathread you were following, remember a lot of the megathreads have been replaced in the last week so you may not have realised this.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭faganlesley

Go into your control panel and I think it's called subscribed threads, hit the box at the top and you'll get instant updates. If it was a megathread you were following, remember a lot of the megathreads have been replaced in the last week so you may not have realised this.
    No idea what a megathread is. I will give that a go and see how I get on thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

We subscribed to threads as well , and the emails are not coming through ...... We chose option for emailing once a day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Did you check your junk mail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Moved from Computers & Technology.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement