Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting started in winter

• 28-08-2011 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Been interesting in kayaking for a while now however I've never done it before. was looking to do a introductary course but it seems theyre only done during the summer and ive missed the boat. What can be done between now and spring to get me off of the starting line and onto the water?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Maybe hire yourself an instructor for one to one sessions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 brendankilkenny

I'd be interested too provided the cost isn't excessive and it was reasonably close to Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭ec18

try looking for a local club.....they generally accept new members all year round

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭pmccormack

I have a beginners course on this coming weekend in Graiguenamanagh Co. Kilkenny. I also will have more towards the Start of October. Feel free to give me a shout for more info!

Patrick
    www.irishcanoekayak.com

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Floodric

Would certainly be interested in the courses for October. any more info? Cant seem to find anything on the website

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭pmccormack

Sorry for the delayed reply, Ive just updated our course dates for September, October and the Start of November Chick Here

Any Questions feel free to drop me an email or PM.

I can also arrange a course anytime at a suitable location if you have a group of 4 or more.

Cheers
    Paddy
    www.irishcanoekayak.com

Advertisement