Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Restaurants close to D7

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jclally

Went to the reopened Green Chilli, or Kashmir as its now called, and was impressed. The place looks like an actual restaurant now, all that ****ty wood pannelling is gone. Their curries used to be too oily but everything was perfect; starters, mains and tea for 2 with a bottle of wine for 39 Euro. Can't go wrong with that

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ainetravels

Thats sounds like a great deal alright, has it changed that much? Must pop down myself on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I was there about a month ago, it's much improved over the Green Chile, but it still barely scrapes past average. The food wasn't that bad but I doubt I'd ever go back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Might give Kashmir another go this evening heard they have a Bollywood Burner if you can finish it its free. Anyone tried it many thanks in advance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

The Mint Leaf in Drumcondra is excellent..it used to be Jamuna but its pretty much the same grub just with a different name.

• Advertisement

That near Bertie office

Fxxxxxxk me this is hot:eek:

Its gone closed up anyone know what happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Your joking, have things gotten this bad. Was going to give them a go this weekend.

Walked buy today lots of activity think its opening up again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

It's an Italian now.

Must give it a go miss La bella vita in Phibsboro great food in there

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Apparently there is a new (tiny) place in a basement on Bachelors Walk near the tanning place that is supposed to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Schnooks

Hi Folks

Slight threadjack here, sorry :o

Would people recommend this place? Reviews say it is expensive and more Fusion than Indian? Looking for a nice authentic Indian somewhere close to town i.e. serves the usual dishes like vindaloo etc.

Anywhere around Stephens Green, Grafton St or Temple Bar/Westmoreland St etc would be good.

S

Went to Japuir very nice go for the tasting menu think its €40/€45 but you can share it. The one on Georges St is nice forget its name Enjoy

Advertisement