Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone network in waterford

• 28-08-2011 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Anyone notice anything strange with their coverage in waterford this week?
    Im on tesco mobile and anyone including the other half cant text me, all other operators working fine,

Ps, not a bad thing the significant other cant reach me :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I've had no issues but I'm mainly not in the city only when I'm working. Could it be your phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

I have an iPhone with them and now that you mention it alot of calls this week were terrible with reception. I was just putting it down to the phone or the area I work in. Have you tried ringing them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

ziedth wrote: »
    I've had no issues but I'm mainly not in the city only when I'm working. Could it be your phone?

Did cross my mind but when she rings me she just gets beep beep,

hahaha,

All other calls in and out are grand and texts, just from people on vodafone ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

I have an iPhone with them and now that you mention it alot of calls this week were terrible with reception. I was just putting it down to the phone or the area I work in. Have you tried ringing them??

Yes all ok., strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

snap20110828_171717.png

Waaaaaaaa my reception is gone the last 20 minutes :(

Quick reboot sorted it out. All happy again.
    Nobody ringing or texting me. Forever alone :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement