Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Single Room in Melboure

Options
  • 28-08-2011 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all, I know gumtree is the way to go for this & I'm already looking on there but thought I'd throw it out there on here too. Am waiting to put my 'wanted' ad on gumtree also but at present I can't without an aussie tel no - I have my sim ready to go but having lots of trouble with good old meteor back at home re unlocking the phone

Anyway, am female, 29, single & here alone on a WHV. Will be working in Melbourne until at least the end of Novemeber. Am looking for my own room in a share house/flat, must be somewhere with wireless net.
    Am not totally fussy on where as I'll be working in various locations but am thinking it will need to be CBD or inner suburbs as I need to be near good public transport links. Am non smoker, like to take it handy during the week, not in any way a party animal & couldn't live with party animals! But love a few drinks/night out/meal at the weekends Am chatty & sociable but like my own space too.
    If anyone knows of anything matching all that please let me know!Bit fed up in hostels & hoping to get somehwhere ASAP.Also looking forward to getting to know a few people.
    Thanks a mil :)

Advertisement