Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to School

• 28-08-2011 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Hey gang, does anyone know when the Waterpark N.S. (Primary) is back to school after these Summer holidays?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

no idea, but i know they are all starting back on different days and it's hard to find out. Scoil Lorcain primary are back tomorrow morning, some secondaries are also back tomorrow and Mercy Primary isn't opening until Thursday 1st of September. The only thing I can think of is maybe ring the school? see if they have anything on the answering machine.I'll ask around today and see if I can find out and will post back later:)

Hi Batm!ke I don't know if you've gotten your answer yet but a friend of mine, her son is starting in the secondary tomorrow (Tuesday) in Waterpark. All the teachers are back today so if you ring the school I'm sure they will tell you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Cheers snuggles! A teacher told us the kids are back Wednesday (in the Primary School) :)

ah good you got it sorted:)

Advertisement