Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skanger old people

• 28-08-2011 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

As you're using the term "wan" and "fella" I'll assume you're all skangers. If so, please march to the pier at Kingstown (Dun-o'-the-Leary-Shire) and walk the plank while I sip English Breakfast tea from the Sailing club and laugh. We are returning to England's fold from whence we came. Till we have built Jerusalem, in Englands green & pleasant land. Magnificent England our generous protector I swear loyalty to the Queen and Tony Blair.

God Save our gracious Queen
    God save our glorious Queen....

understood, skangers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Er............no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

s20101938 wrote: »
    As you're using the term "wan" and "fella" I'll assume you're all skangers. If so, please march to the pier at Kingstown (Dun-o'-the-Leary-Shire) and walk the plank while I sip English Breakfast tea from the Sailing club and laugh. We are returning to England's fold from whence we came. Till we have built Jerusalem, in Englands green & pleasant land. Magnificent England our generous protector I swear loyalty to the Queen and Tony Blair.

God Save our gracious Queen
    God save our glorious Queen....

understood, skangers?

Eh? What? No I don't. You seem a bit out of touch with reality there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Sshhhh Rube..dont let the angry person hear your accent :pac:;)

chucken1 wrote: »
    Sshhhh Rube..dont let the angry person hear your accent :pac:;)

Yanno I fink a Scouse accent is dead sexy like. I should tell him to Karm down Karm down.:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWh8bjzCrCulLdTrvH-yxPhzjyJlOPcobtoGpWuShijHB-CGsK9Q:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

chucken1 wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWh8bjzCrCulLdTrvH-yxPhzjyJlOPcobtoGpWuShijHB-CGsK9Q:pac::pac::pac:

err dats me an ar kid der dat is. Weez oright we iz.:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Tony Blair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Obvious Troll is obvious.
    /Thread closed

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement