Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealfun Bid to Win, Ipods & Iphone 4's s at giveaway prices.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭very

the stuff ir real, however you have to credits or bids to be able to bid, and it doesnt always work out cheaper.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,674 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

They obviously aren't genuine at that price, which is assuming the site isn't just a scam to get your credit card details.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Helium

You know the old saying " if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is "

I'd steer well clear , just a quick read of T&C and this one part jumped out at me.

6. Acceptance of the Win and Payment

After an auction has ended, the last bidder (the "winner") must go to "My Wins", located in "My DealFun™" or another webpage if so indicated. Here, information on total price (including shipping costs, taxes, etc.) and payment options will be displayed. The user must actively confirm by clicking on the button marked CLAIM, and pay the total price for the win by following the steps indicated on that page or elsewhere if indicated.

Now with all these factors priced in god knows what it would cost you.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Helium wrote: »
    You know the old saying " if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is "

I'd steer well clear , just a quick read of T&C and this one part jumped out at me.

6. Acceptance of the Win and Payment

After an auction has ended, the last bidder (the "winner") must go to "My Wins", located in "My DealFun™" or another webpage if so indicated. Here, information on total price (including shipping costs, taxes, etc.) and payment options will be displayed. The user must actively confirm by clicking on the button marked CLAIM, and pay the total price for the win by following the steps indicated on that page or elsewhere if indicated.

Now with all these factors priced in god knows what it would cost you.:eek:

It sounds like the Ryanair of auctions. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭dodzy

Is this a scam?

Whats the catch?

Are these Chinese fakes?

https://landing.dealfun.com/purchase.html

Probably the same sh1te as here

• Advertisement
Advertisement