Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good sales on business shirts?

Options
  • 28-08-2011 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy some new shirts for my work in an office. have been using my current ones for a tad too long now and they have to go:p

Does anyone know of good sales at the moment in Dublin, not looking for anything too fancy, just good quality and respectable for work. hopefully under €35?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

These are reasonable.
    Two shirts and a tie for €34.

http://www.nextdirect.com/ie/en/shopping/men/shirts/13/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭funnyname

t m lewin

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

Arnotts Bargain Store maybe. (underneath Arnotts in Dublin City Centre). Shirts are very cheap, but remember there’s no customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭mailforkev

M&S seem to be good for cheap shirts.

Got a nice double cuff shirt for a wedding last week there at the last minute for only 40 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Kildare village is best in country for men's shirts and mostly at half price. Choose from about 10 stores incl Ralph lauren, hilfiger, club cotton, hacket, Thomas pink, savour tailors, boss, and others. Kildarevillage.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement