Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving in to College Accommadation?

Options
  • 28-08-2011 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Whens everyone planning to move in to college acc? Any first years moving in? Anyone moving in today? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Moved into Kilmurry today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Brains?

Moved into Dromroe earlier and I've the house to myself until tomorrow if not tuesday! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Moving in Wednesday myself but I'm a but worried about it as I'll be on my own for the 1st week like and I dunno anyone! =/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Moving in Wednesday myself but I'm a but worried about it as I'll be on my own for the 1st week like and I dunno anyone! =/

You will after your first night in Limerick, guarantee it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Hey guys,

Anyone who has no housemates and wants to get to know someone can drop into us in your friendly Students' Union. It's a bit manic this week but there'll be one of us there most of the time 9-5 if not after it.

Welcome to a fantastic time!:D

• Advertisement

You will after your first night in Limerick, guarantee it!

haha thanks! :) what bar will most of the 1st years be heading to do ya reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

moved into cappa today and loooving it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 loliberry

Moving into Cappa in the morning... just want to get there now!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Dromroe tomorrow, hope I don't end up with a bunch of weirdos like last year. :pac:
    haha thanks! :) what bar will most of the 1st years be heading to do ya reckon?

If it's anything like last year, anywhere that serves alcohol is a good bet. :P Stables probably the best option during Orientation wk though.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If it's anything like last year, anywhere that serves alcohol is a good bet. :P Stables probably the best option during Orientation wk though.

To Stables I go so! lol. Thanks!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

What's the deal with check in this week? In the letter sent out with the orientation package it said Mon-Friday 09.00-17.30 but on the induction thing it said 08.30-22.30 and further down it said "If you plan to arrive late in the evening (when the Village Reception is closed), please email us at cls@ul.ie and advise your estimated time of arrival and village. Staff on call will facilitate your arrival at the Village Reception. Contact details of staff on call are clearly displayed on the Village Reception door."

Any help on what the deal with this is?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

If you arrive for the first time after 5.30pm there'll be nobody at the reception to give you your keys :P So email that address to make arrangements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Edna90

Does anyone need a female housemate?
    I'm in 2nd year electronics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

If you arrive for the first time after 5.30pm there'll be nobody at the reception to give you your keys :P So email that address to make arrangements.

Alright, sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TraskHamilton

Anyone know if Plassey reception will be open at all tomorrow? Or even if the RA will be around so I can check in?

Advertisement