Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galligan Beauty Group waxing

• 28-08-2011 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the Galligan Beauty Group uses hot wax? They have a great offer on www.groupon.ie today (€18 brazillian or hollywood!) but I really would only go for it if it's hot wax!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Can anyone tell me if the Galligan Beauty Group uses hot wax? They have a great offer on www.groupon.ie today (€18 brazillian or hollywood!) but I really would only go for it if it's hot wax!

Yes they do. they use strips for the base of your belly/special area and in the more sensitive areas they use just wax you can peel off without any strip. I went to them with the groupon before but they were nearly always booked out. I would book the appointment with them well before they will be over run with customers.

They also do a special if you want to get it done again, half price waxing on a monday. The hollywood goes down to 27.50 which is great! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

I bought that deal so I hope they're okay! I've never been before, Have to wait and see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rebecca1988

where is it loacted exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

It's at the bottom of grafton street near Trinity. It's next door the the "compu b" apple retailer! :)

thank you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

My voucher expired yesterday and I didn't know :-( Great, waste of a few bob :(

if its the citydeal one they are taking them until the end of the week!

they had a blackout yesterday, so couldn't see me, but I will be using my voucher next week, so im sure you can still use it :D

Advertisement